Abroad Study Center is a licensed educational consultancy located in the downtown heart of Kathmandu city; Putalisadak. The head office of Abroad Study Center is located at the Texas, USA which is known as Abroad Institute LLC. As a pioneer in the industry for more than two decades, we have gained excellence in providing high-quality services to Nepalese students wishing to pursue higher studies at abroad. With a broad network of universities in our basket, we offer students with an opportunity to choose from a widest list of universities best suited to their interest, qualification and eligibility.
We have a pool of highly experienced counsellors who provide customized services to students according to their needs and eligibility. We are focused in guiding the students in each step of their journey from choosing the right university to providing pre-departure trainings.
Why Abroad Study Center?
- Diverse locations with Head office in USA and two branches in Nepal at Pokhara and Kathmandu. Our head office in the US provides students a competitive advantages over others as we assist students in finding part-time jobs who seek financial support. We can also help find appropriate internship and job placements after the competition of their course.
- Located at a prime location in Kathmandu at Star Mall, Putalisadak. Pool of certified & experienced counsellors who can give students the right career and educational guidance.
- Customized approach, meticulously guiding students in each step of their admission journey.
- Research-based approach of admission, recommending students with Universities and courses that is best suited to their skills and abilities.
- Thorough review of eligibility criteria for desired universities to ensure that students meet them.
- Top quality test preparation classes for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, SAT and others.
- Hassle-free service where students can be rest assured that all of their documents- academic, financial. Government and embassy are prepared correctly and sent to the respective authorities.
- Loan assistance, immigration advice and scholarship assistance for students.
- Demo Visa Interview sessions and in some cases college interview sessions as well. Country-specific culture and discipline classes for the students to adapt better to their study destinations.
- Complaint lodging on behalf of students if they face issues in their universities after admission.